The ultimate IP solution for business communications.
Toshiba's IP business telephone systems provide sophisticated communication features for businesses of all sizes and provide all the features and benefits of our traditional business communications systems on a converged IP platform. Strata® CIXTM gives you a choice of mixing and matching technologies, creating a pure IP system or a converged solution, and changing based on the needs of your company.
Toshiba's VoIP Communication Systems:
- Strata CIX40 - Small Business IP Telephone System supports 4-11 trunks, 8-16 digital telephones, 1-2 analog station ports, and 8-24 IP channels.
- Strata CIX100 - Small Business IP Telephone System with up to 64 trunks or 72 station users and combinations up to 112 ports.
- Strata CIX670 - Small/Medium Business IP Telephone System with up to 264 trunks or 560 station users and combinations up to 672 ports.
- IPedge - Small/Medium/Large Business IP Telephone System that supports up to 1000 station users.
The world’s most reliable business grade internet phone solution
Star2Star Communications offers the only fully integrated End-to-End internet-based phone solution for small and mid-sized businesses. The hardware, telephone service, and all aspects of the system, network, and call quality are monitored and managed to deliver a perfect combination of features, call quality, service reliability, and savings.
- StarBox 2200 – supports up to 250 extensions, super-reliable, solid-state, fanless on-premise PBX, no hard drives or other moving parts, uses only 12 Watts of power
- StarLite – supports up to 10 extensions, identical to Starbox 2200 except for the number of supported users, uses only 6 Watts of power
- Voice Optimized Architecture (VOA) Data Circuits
- StarLine QOS Voice Conditioned T1 with Prioritized Routing and SLA - separates voice and data and prioritizes the voice packets, up to 1.5 Mb download bandwidth, up to 1.5 Mb upload bandwidth, up to 46 QoS managed voice paths, end-to-end monitoring
- StarFlex QOS Integrated Voice Conditioned Data Circuit – separates voice and data and prioritizes the voice packets, up to 1.5 Mb download bandwidth, up to 768 K upload bandwidth, up to 10 QoS managed voice paths, 13 additional un-managed call paths, end-to-end monitoring
- StarBand High Bandwidth Redundant Data DSL – up to 3 Mb download bandwidth, up to 768 K upload bandwidth, up to 23 un-managed voice paths, end-to-end monitoring
- Polycom Business Telephones – outstanding sound quality, advanced functionality, ease of use, simplified configuration and upgrades, and investment protection
- snom Business Telephones - utilizes square key emulation, so you can see whether or not your colleagues are available by looking at the signaling on the name keys, call quality, system reliability and interoperability.