Strata CIX40 - Overview
IP Communication Solutions For Small Business
Small businesses need big company performance
When it comes to telecommunications, the Strata® CIX40 IP business communication system delivers. Easy call handling scores points with employees and customers. Comprehensive features enable you to work just as you need. Scalability means you can expand capacity as your requirements change-without losing your initial investment. And because it's from Toshiba, you can count on unsurpassed reliability, audio clarity, and performance.
Powerful Strata CIX40 Advantages
- Affordable performance.
- Unique, wall-mountable, modular design.
- 8-24 IP channels for IP telephone connections and IP Strata Net multi-system networking.
- 8-16 digital telephones.
- 4-11 trunks with Caller ID.
- 1-2 analog endpoint.
- Voice Mail and Auto Attendant.
- Add advanced applications as you need them for Unified Messaging, Call Center ACD and Reporting, CRM integration, Voice Logging, Web-based Personal and System Administration, FeatureFlex feature customization, and more!
- Add employee stations, telephone numbers, and fax lines with ease.
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment.
The Strata CIX40 is a highly versatile scalable system designed to give you the ultimate in feature and upgrade flexibility.
Configure it as a single site telephone system and add to it as your business grows, or as a branch location networked with other Strata CIX systems.
It functions as a traditional telephone system or as an IP telephony system. Whether you're ready for IP telephony today or sometime down the road, your options allow you to decide when and where it makes sense to deploy IP telephony.